Welcome! We are excited to ignite your self-transformation through total fitness.
Here is what to do next:
1. Create an Account Online.
Before your first visit to the studio, create an account in the Zweet Sport online system.
- All visitors must register for an online account and sign our liability waiver.
- Manage your account using our smartphone app for your Apple or Android device.
2. What’s your flavor? Hot yoga, group fitness, indoor cycle &/or personal training? Select your picks!
We offer a wide variety of pricing options.
- You can sample a class for our drop-in rate of $25.
- Try the New Student One Week Unlimited Hot Yoga/Group Fitness for $49. You can intermix the week at both studio locations.
- Sample our indoor cycle studio – 3 Rides for $49 – 10 day duration.
- Want personal attention? Try our personal 1-on-1 training sessions for $99 – 2 (30 minute) sessions. 10 day duration.
- Memberships are the most cost effective way to join the Zweet Sport community.
- For your security, class packs & sessions may not be shared or transferred.
3. Scheduling your first class.
- Visit our online schedule and click “sign up now” to join the session.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but we highly suggest registering beforehand to guarantee a spot. Space is limited.
- We offer indoor cycle rides & small group fitness classes lead by amazing and unique Instructors.
4. Scheduling your first personal training session.
- Email email@example.com or call 703.909.6067 to schedule & check availability.
- We offer one-on-one or semi-private sessions lead by Elite Trainers.
5. Come to Zweet Sport Total Fitness to sweat, tone & detox.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to get settled and warmed up.
- Come well-hydrated and fueled for your workout.
- Bring the proper gear for class, plus a towel.
- We welcome feedback. Please use our online form to tell us what does or does not work for you.
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, please follow us on Facebook & Instagram. We frequently post information about theme rides, upcoming workshops, special events, and schedule changes.